From time to time, and at our sole discretion, pet nutrients may run competitions, giveaways and promotions. Please read the Terms and Conditions below in full prior to entering. By entering a competition, giveaway or promotional event run by pet nutrients you agree to the Terms & Conditions below:
- The promoter is pet nutrients whose office is located at 9375 E. Shea Blvd., Suite 100, Scottsdale, AZ 85260.
- pet nutrients employees, family members or any individual affiliated with pet nutrients shall not be permitted to enter any competition, giveaway or promotional event run by pet nutrients.
- No fees or purchases are required to enter the competition. Closing dates and details for contest entries are posted for each contest separately. No further entries to the competition will be permitted after the closing date and no responsibility can be accepted for entries not received by the promoter.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Entrants will be notified by the promoter of any changes to the competition at the earliest opportunity.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- All prizes are non-transferable, subject to availability and no cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The promoter reserves the right, with no notice to entrants, to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value.
- Winners will be randomly generated and the winners will be notified via Facebook & email (when available) within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and entry is deemed as acceptance.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by United States law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States. Void where prohibited.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with the current United States data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.